I love anything 'winter' inspired when it comes to recipe creating! This is such a delicious recipe and perfect for those winter months.
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 3 or 4 Ripe Figs
- Blend the bananas, yogurt, almond milk and maple syrup together in a food processor.
Stir through the buckwheat flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and nutmeg.
- Finely chop the figs before stirring them through the mixture.
- Divide the mix into 10 muffin cases and bake in the centre of a pre-heated oven at 180^C fan for 20-25 minutes.
* (Optional - Finely slice an extra fig and place on top of the muffin mixture before baking)