I love banana bread - it's just one of the easiest sweet treats to meal prep and perfect for when you're on the go and just want a healthy snack! Plus this recipe is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free too!
- 3 Ripe bananas
- 175g Buckwheat flour
- 75g Coconut flour
- 125g Blueberries
- 150g Blackberries
- 100ml Almond milk
- 50ml Maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Stevia
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180^C (160^C fan)
- Stir the blackberries, blueberries and stevia over a low heat for around 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blend the banana, almond milk, maple syrup and eggs together in a food processor.
- Mix the flours and wet mixture together in a mixing bowl along with the baking powder and bicarbonate of soda.
- Stir through the berry mixture to create a ripple effect and pour into a loaf tin.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 40-45 minutes until cooked through (a toothpick should come out clean when inserted into the loaf).